The magical kingdom of Ced is located in the world of Cidri.
Beware, lest the brisk winds of war draw you ever nearer and engulf you in never-ending rage.
- Storm Friar
- Hedge Wizard
- Fire Witch
- Crystal Seer
- Star Mage
- Spell Bender
- Gnome, Dwarf
- Red-Elf, Tree-Elf, Blood-Elf, Mud-Elf, Water-Elf
- The Endangered Yellow Spotted Ogre
- Adders Jaw – Rocky crags, dangerous waters
- Agrarian Sea – Merchant ships, elven pirates, assorted islands.
- Angel Island – Monks, places of refuge and healing … or are they?
- Bone House Tallows – Candle magic
- Briars Grove – Thornwall
- Carcas Flats
- City of 4 Winds – Protecters of the Storm Towers.
- City of 3 Taverns – Just a city with 3 taverns? Oh no, much more.
- Clinks of the Honored Dead – Pay homage to the great heroes of the past
- Cyrstal Embers – Hidden smoldering jewels within the sinews of the jagged mountain peaks.
- Elgarian Mines – Elven gulags.
- Elf World – Tourist Trap
- Elmstone – Petrified Trees
- Gigas Glacialis – The Land of the Frost Giants
- Glass Forest – Translucent, crystaline tree structures
- Greela – The Great Glacier of the Northern Wastelands
- Harbinger’s Run – Postal Service
- Harper’s Bay – Land of the Harpies
- Lake Keet – Pirhanakeets are always hungry
- King’s Blood River – Splits Thraxis & Libris Legalis
- Kinstone Mountains – The Borderlands: Splits Thraxis from The Ring of Vengeance
- Mount Wazarius – A wizard’s greatest test, few try, only a handful return. Those who return are powerful, but at the price of madness or disfigurement.
- Muscidae Thorax – Land of the fly people
- Plains of Posiedon – Beware of Ogre Holes
- Porcupine Mountains – Magic quills (sold on the black market)
- Potenrog – Increased aura and boiling mana augment magic
- Prattler’s Cove – Land of Story Tellers
- Scavengers Isle – Home of the Lepper King’s Daughter
- Sea of Slithering Froth – Lair of the Water Elves
- Shadowrock Mountain – Home to Sog, the Demon king
- Shadowspeak Canyon – The Dead Speak in Riddles
- Sea Dragon Flats – Kingdoms bordering Silver Crest Manor.
- Silver Crest Manor – Home of the Baron King
- Stormcrow Creek – Turbulent waters race through Weatherguard splitting the 2 Storm Towers
- Tarot Grove – Adventure Pass Required
- Tempered heath – Volcanic rocks
- Temple of Praxis – Moonshadow
- Tharquin – Elven Center for the Arts
- The Carion Canyons – Stench of rotting flesh
- Thraxis – The gnome kingdoms west of the Kinstone mountains and north of the King’s Blood River
- Tower of Three Wights – Lighthouse Overlooking the Sea of Slithering Froth
- Troad – Caravan Crossing
- Troll House Crossing – Toll Road
- Thunderpole – Roaring magical energy discharges into the ionosphere
- Vile’s Fen – Variation of “Song of the Fens”, Dungeon Magazine Mar/Apr 1993
- Wom – City of enchanted music
- Weatherguard – Entrance to the 2 Storm Towers
- Igerian Ice Clan
- Brothers of Hood
- Fidlers of Wom
- Sand Gorgons
- The Fly People
- Demon King Sog and his Minions
- Knights of the Iron Nation
- Legionaires of Libris Legalis
- Shieks of the Withered Brow
- Sorcerers of the Stilted Cane